12596Re: "ocaml_beginners"::[] prettyprinting

  • Philippe Sismondi
    May 1 6:10 PM
      --- In ocaml_beginners@yahoogroups.com, Cedric Cellier <rixed@...> wrote:

> [...]

      I take it that toplevellib is undocumented.

      I am looking for something like Haskell's show or Common Lisp's print. I was hoping to find something similar in ocaml that is (a) documented, and (b) immediately usable.

      Thanks.

      - Phil -
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic