12353error preprocessing with camlidl

  • Alexandre Gouraud
    Jan 7, 2011
      Hi there,

      I try to compile someone else code, and I get the following error:

      camlidl -header libstp.idl
      sh: /lib/cpp: No such file or directory
      libstp.idl: error during preprocessing

      I have never used camlidl, so I don't have any clue about what this error
      message means. Any help on where to look for (beside reading the whole
      camlidl manual) would be appreciated. Why sh is involved here, where
      /lib/cpp comes from ? (there is no such reference in libstp.idl).

      I work on one of the latest cygwin plateform.

      Best regards,

      --
      Alexandre