NaNoWriMo

  • katt_woren
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
      I'd like to try and maybe do the kick-off meet-up for NaNoWriMo around the same time/place of the Ocala Fiction Writers group meet-up, if that is okay with everyone. I think this would be a great way to also introduce new people into this group even after NaNoWriMo is over, and maybe draw more interest. We can talk about NaNoWriMo as well as the group :)
    • aztec
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
        I will be there tomorrow at 2pm. Hope to see you all there!