incursion into Ixcotel Prison

  • Nancy Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Everthing I am now reading indicates that the priosners inside Ixcotel have controlled the interior life for eleven years.
      The articles and editorials now say that it's unchanged, the incursion with police forces was for show. They don't say WHY the gov needed that show of force if nothing is altered. However, int he course of it, two political prisoners were taken out and beaten. The articles don't say in other prisoners received the same treatment, merely thatothers were also moved to other prisons. The two political prisoners in fact were returned to Ixcotel. So damned if I  know what's going on. Anybody?

       CESOL's article appears in http://www.ubnoticias.org/es/.  You can see it's a bit out of date already.

      CESOL
      +

      Esta mañana elementos de la Secretaría de Seguridad Pública realizaron un cateo por demás arbitrario en el penal de Santa María Ixcotel. Pedro ha sido separado y desaparecido. Hasta el momento su destino no es claro: por una parte se piensa que será trasladado a un penal federal, a pesar de haber cumplido ya casi su sentencia.

      Para escuchar reportes de audio respecto al caso de Pedr, haz click aquí