English Translation

  • Oaxaca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:37 PM

      Dear Friends

      For last year & half, I have not been very active in discussions, due to the rise of social movements within Iran.  However, I have been keeping my readers up-to-date, thanks to  Nancy's Weekly Updates, on monthly basis. But now, for various reasons, we have decided to be more active in relaying important news of events as they happen.  However, unfortunately, we only understand literatures written in  Farsi & English.  We do not have a Spanish speaking person among us.  So, is it possible for those who send the news &  articles in Spanish to give a short account of what they are all about?  This will definitely help us in raising consciousness and the level of sensitivity  of our readers.

      Thanks

      Bina Darabzand