Play Ball!

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hola Grupo,

      This is the link to the baseball schedule in Oaxaca City --

      http://www.guerrerosdeoaxaca.com/NewCal.php

      Tickets can be bought at the stadium.

      I will add this to the "Things To Do" folder in the "Links" section.

      Stephen
    • Geri Anderson

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hello Geri,

          Yes, I will . . . thanks for letting me know . . . sometimes I get caught up in the "concept" and ignore the details.

          Are you still in NH?

          Stephen