Re: [oasys-pci] Re: another question for dan!

  • alkio@hkkk.fi
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001

      > If you'll let me know who the dealer was, I'll ask Korg's German
      > distributor, Musik Meyer, to straighten them out.

      Definitely do that! Thomann is probably the biggest european
      mailorder house. I think that more finnish people buy from them than
      the local shops - Thomann usually have lower prices and it is easy to
      order things inside the EU.

      - Jouni
    • Joeri Vankeirsbilck
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
        And please ask Music Meyer to inform all other big German companies
        about the low pricing as well:

        www.music-city.de
        www.ddd-music.de
        www.musicstorekoeln.de

        I only see old prices on their site (or at least much higher prices than
        the US prices I've seen)

        Bye,
        Joeri

        alkio@... wrote:

        > > If you'll let me know who the dealer was, I'll ask Korg's German
        > > distributor, Musik Meyer, to straighten them out.
        >
        > Definitely do that! Thomann is probably the biggest european
        > mailorder house. I think that more finnish people buy from them than
        > the local shops - Thomann usually have lower prices and it is easy to
        > order things inside the EU.
        >
        > - Jouni
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [Click here!]

        Joeri Vankeirsbilck
        joeri@...

        Belway Productions - http://www.belway.com
        List-admin Logic-users/SoundD*ver-users/Logic-TDM