Re: what...nobody has mentioned that GC seems to be.....

  • oldh@mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
      > I will be shipping those out to the lucky individuals tomorrow.
      >
      > I have 30 more coming to my store!
      >
      > Any questions?

      Yes. Where are they from? Does Korg USA collect those from other
      countries?
    • lax@underworld.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
        --- In oasys-pci@y..., oldh@m... wrote:
        > > I will be shipping those out to the lucky individuals tomorrow.
        > >
        > > I have 30 more coming to my store!
        > >
        > > Any questions?
        >
        > Yes. Where are they from? Does Korg USA collect those from other
        > countries?

        I hope you weren't asking this guy who works for GC...

        We wouldn't know that. : )

        Ask Dan.
      • lax@underworld.net
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
          --- In oasys-pci@y..., Drummin1500@c... wrote:
          > I have Oasys cards that I put in as advanced orders that arrived at
          my store
          > today!
          >
          > I will be shipping those out to the lucky individuals tomorrow.
          >
          > I have 30 more coming to my store!
          >
          > Any questions?
          >
          > Paul
          > The Barber
          > GC Edina, MN 952,929,1680
          > Tue 1-9 CST
          > Wed 1-9 CST
          > Fri 1-9 CST
          > Sat 10-7 CST

          What the hell!

          I think I only have 3 commin to mine!

          : )

          Wanna SIT me some?

          ; p

        • Drummin1500@cs.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
            <Yes. Where are they from? Does Korg USA collect those from other
            countries?>

            Sorry, I have never really thought about asking them that. I do not know the
            answer to that one.

            Paul
            The Barber
            GC Edina, MN 952,929,1680
            Tue 1-9 CST
            Wed 1-9 CST
            Fri 1-9 CST
            Sat 10-7 CST

          • Drummin1500@cs.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
              In a message dated 8/1/2001 2:57:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
              lax@... writes:

              > What the hell!
              >
              > I think I only have 3 commin to mine!
              >
              > : )
              >
              > Wanna SIT me some?
              >
              > ; p

              Sorry, but I think I can honestly say that the store I work out of has sold
              more of these cards than anybody.
              Paul
              The Barber
              GC Edina, MN 952,929,1680
              Tue 1-9 CST
              Wed 1-9 CST
              Fri 1-9 CST
              Sat 10-7 CST

            • lax@underworld.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 1, 2001
                I actually just relocated from the east coast... took some time off
                during the in-between...

                The first store I worked in didn't ever carry the OASYS!!! You belive
                that?

                Well now that I know you got em' stock piled don't be surprised to
                hear from me soon! I have been creating a frenzy for these cards as I
                am sure you have too!

                Though with my luck I will be fired by tomorrow anyways hehehe!

                Later