Re: Soundcloud group!

  • alex
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
      Thanks! The full collection of my synths for OASYS PCI is still available as a bundle at the following address-

      http://www.orwelldigital.com/Pages/GenTwoCollDetails.html

      You can check out shots of the synth's control panels by clicking on the various icons, etc. There are some audio demos as well.

      My biggest regret about my time developing for OASYS PCI was that I stopped work on my last synth when the card was discontinued. The prototype OR-6 allowed users to feed samples through a physical model with smoothed DSP-rate modulation of various parameters. The sound was extremely unique and detailed, but it is now 100% lost.

      Alex Aliferis
      www.orwelldigital.com