Re: Soundcloud group!

  • michaelaldridge1984
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hi Alex,

      Thanks for posting the track, sounds great (whatever you may say about the mix!).
      Just had a look at the your site - are the synths you made for the OASYS PCI still available?

      Michael

      --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, alex aliferis <alexaliferis@...> wrote:

      > Greetings All,
      >
      > I just posted a track named "Hello World" which I made approx. a gazillion years ago, using only the synths I released for OASYS PCI. Sorry for the sub-par mix, but the actual breakouts got lost to the angry Gods of faulty hard drives several millenia ago.
      >
      > Alex Aliferis
      > www.orwelldigital.com

    • alex
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 24, 2013
        Thanks! The full collection of my synths for OASYS PCI is still available as a bundle at the following address-

        http://www.orwelldigital.com/Pages/GenTwoCollDetails.html

        You can check out shots of the synth's control panels by clicking on the various icons, etc. There are some audio demos as well.

        My biggest regret about my time developing for OASYS PCI was that I stopped work on my last synth when the card was discontinued. The prototype OR-6 allowed users to feed samples through a physical model with smoothed DSP-rate modulation of various parameters. The sound was extremely unique and detailed, but it is now 100% lost.

        Alex Aliferis
        www.orwelldigital.com