Re: [oasys-pci] Moving an OASYS from a Power Mac 9600 to a Power Mac G4

  • Daniel Forró
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 20 3:29 AM
      I can't tell because I still use Stealth Serial Port with Opcode
      Studio 5lx and some other USB/MIDI interfaces under OS9 with Opcode
      SVP. I just tried to setup everything under OSX which was successful.
      Anyway one day I have to buy better computer, which means I wouldn't
      be able to use Studio 5.

      Daniel Forro