Selling my KORG OASYS PCI with a PowerCenter Mac and OPCODE MIDI Interface

  • musical_computer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      I'm finally selling my KORG OASYS the entire kit ready for use for someone else's musical creations.
      This is a full set up comprising of the
      i) PowerCenter Pro Mac (its old but works perfectly and runs the last macOS 9.x version perfectly). This mac clone has a standard VGA port so any VGA monitor will work just fine.

      ii) OPCODE STUDIO5 8 port MIDI interface that plugs in via the old serial port (will provide the cable also).

      iii) KORG OASYS PCI with OASYS v2 software update (in separate CD) in original factory packaging.

      The thing is I rather sell it some genuine person on this group who will use it rather than some random person on eBay who might have no idea of the power/capabilities of this beautiful card.

      Why am I selling this ?
      Not because its old. I have some older gear still. Well I am finding that I'm not using it as much as I've barely had time to do music these days with work and other things. So I would rather this finds a good home to a good music creator.

      PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE ENTIRE GROUP.

      Send me a direct email with your best offer for this full package. I'm hoping that I can get atleast $350 or more because this has everything that one needs and is pretty much ready plug and play. You can plug in a MIDI cable into the MIDI Interface and a VGA monitor into the mac and you are ready to go. Please let me know if you have any questions and would be glad to respond shortly.

      -Shyam