Help looking for a Feedback Synth Patch

  • royce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi List

      I recently had a crash of my G4 system. Now up and running on a noisy G3 but cool rack cart and touch screen.

      In the process of moving I think I have lost a patch that resembled A7 but had a delay and filter I think in the feedback loop.

      Hope this rings a bell.

      I could not find the patch in the Files section.

      If this rings a bell, let me know the name of that (wonderful) patch.

      Thanks!

      Royce Lee