software

  • mfassett40
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      I'm about to sell my Oasys locally here in the bay area.. I might have the old software on my old Mac, but I'm wondering if someone has it posted somewhere that I can grab.. the old location on Korg's site appears to be broken.
    • danatkorg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2012
        --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "mfassett40" wrote:

        I'm about to sell my Oasys locally here in the bay area.. I might have the old software on my old Mac, but I'm wondering if someone has it posted somewhere that I can grab.. the old location on Korg's site appears to be broken.

        --------

        The downloads are here:

        http://korg.com/Search.aspx?sp=oasys_pci

        Thanks for noting the dead link; I think I've found the one you're referring to, and have notified korg.com's webmaster.