Re: [oasys-pci] Installing OASYS PCI using virtual Windows 98 (VMware) on XP

  • Marleybobz
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 28, 2012
      Just a post on a board.
      Unsubstantiated - hence asking on this list as this is the definitive oasys PCI user group as far as I know.

      I've tried on XP, various methods to no avail. There simply is no compatible driver.

      On 14 Nov 2012, at 01:36, o.fairhall@... wrote:

      > Sorry, I'm no help with this, but where did you hear/read that OASYS
      > PCI could run on XP?

    • David Bourke
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 28, 2012
        John Bowen also worked on the original Prophet 5 and was responsible for its original voicing. It's been a while since I fired up my OASYS-PCI but, as I recall, those Prophet 5 presets are in there somewhere...

        Kind regards.

        Dave Bourke
        - ideation -