Re: OT Sibelius

  • Daniel Forró
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2012
      Dear friends,

      I'm not sure if all of you are informed about recent situation
      concerning Sibelius score editor software. Please read this and
      consider signing a
      petition, I did it one week ago as Sibelius user since the version 1
      and member of Sibelius yahoo group. Spread this info please to all
      your music
      friends and ask them to sign.

      Here's what we can do:
      http://www.artsjournal.com/slippeddisc/2012/08/at-sibelius-software-the-last-staff-turn-out-the-lights.html

      Thanks, hopefully this invaluable piece of software can be saved.

      Daniel Forro