OASYS PCI for SALE asking $225 - Free Shipping (in the Continental U.S.)

  • birrbits
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi all, I am selling my OASYS PCI card. Comes with original box, both sets of cables, original 2.0 CD and Installation Manual. Please let me know if you are interested, I will be listing it on ebay next week Wednesday if there are no takers here. Pictures are available on request. I also have a Win98 P4 machine for sale, price negotiable.