Korg OASYS PCI wanted

  • bgm_studio
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2012
      I'm looking for a Korg OASYS PCI card. Please let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks.
    • Neil Hester
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
        I have an Oasys PCI that I am selling comes with a free windows 98 pc , everything is installed and ready to use, I am based in London UK
        £250 with or without the PC plus shipping

        Email me nhester AT gmail DOT com

        Sent from my iPhone
      • oddur
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 16, 2012
          Hi

          I have an extra card that is sitting in an old G3 PowerMac. Haven´t used it at all for quite a while. I have no idea how much they go for. If you are interested let me know how much you are willing to pay and we´ll take it from there. The card is in good condition and comes with installation disk and all the necessary cabling.

          Best regards
          Oddur

          --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "bgm_studio" <ahogyi@...> wrote:

          > I'm looking for a Korg OASYS PCI card. Please let me know if you want to sell it. Thanks.

        • Arlen Cox
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 10, 2012
            I have listed my OASYS PCI card on eBay.

            I'm asking $225 starting bid and $275 buy it now.

            The card works great, I just don't have space for an extra computer
            just to run this card.

            -Arlen Cox
          • aldrington
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 14, 2012
              I bought this!

              Hi - I'm Sean. I also bought a G4 dual 1.25GHz to put it in. It's sharing the machine with a Creamware Pulsar Scope card.

              I managed to get OMS running and I've had Scope synths running through OASYS effects and OASYS synths running through Scope effects at the same time via ADAT with no noticeable delays - good stuff.

              Should keep me happy for a bit. Looking forward to getting the Harm models fairly soon.

              Sean

              --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, Neil Hester <nhester@...> wrote:

              > I have an Oasys PCI that I am selling comes with a free windows 98 pc , everything is installed and ready to use, I am based in London UK
              > £250 with or without the PC plus shipping
              >
              > Email me nhester AT gmail DOT com
              >
              > Sent from my iPhone

            • Jay Vision
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2012
                Wow you must get a great
                Combination of sounds! I have been looking out for a creamware card but I see them come and go for a far amount of money, I have had a korg oasys from new and I swear by it that it's a superb synth/sound card, I would not part with it, would anyone know if oasys sounds are unique or are they Similar to Korg's other sound architecture?
              • jammie
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 10, 2012
                  its unique to the first synths that were based on the original oasys keyboard

                  john bowen worked on the oasys keyboard and pci card

                  he also did synths for oasys pci card and the creamware cards

                  the creamware cards sell for about the same price as an oasys

                  the korg boards that are based on the same synthesis types as the oasys pci card are

                  the trinity access system sample and synthesis engine

                  the the prophecy tri moss synth

                  and the z1 moss synth which is polyphonic

                  you can do all the same types of synthesis as these keyboards

                  its a pity that they never bothered with xp drivers as the 4gb memory would have gone a long way
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 12, 2012
                    I can sell my oasys pci without computer. I used it via digital output, analog does not work. I dont know - maybe it's cable problems.
                    Via SPDIF - works like charm.
                    I'm in EU

                  • Chaz
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
                      Hello all!

                      I have finally decided that it is time for me to allow my Oasys PCI to go to
                      a much better home than mine. I spent many hours caressing the many layers
                      the system has to offer, but with too many physical keys and not being in a
                      band any longer, it is time to let it go.

                      Works fine, has all cables. Let me know if you are interested before I have
                      to put it on e-bay.

                      On 1/14/12 4:14 PM, "bgm_studio" <ahogyi@...> wrote:

                      > I'm looking for a Korg OASYS PCI card. Please let me know if you want to sell
                      > it. Thanks.

                    • jammie
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
                        im interested where are you based in the world