Oasys and Expanding Dragons for sale

  • p_dylan105
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Greetings, I'm currently in the midst of some long needed studio inventory reduction. The criterea- anything that hasn't been used within the last calender month and hence forth deemed idle mass. Wiht that being said I have two Expanding Dragons. One with an Oasys card and the other unused since purchase a number of years ago. The second unit was going to house a Lexicon pci card for a 12t/10t system to be used as a reverb send but never quite got around to it. The 12t system was Lexicons first ill fated attemp at a pci based recording system with two pc 90 reverb units on the pci card. Due to its hefty price and lacking sales it was dicontinued around the same time as the Oasys. The plus point- the converters still sound pretty decent and with SP/DIF, AES and Adat I/O it can still be used as an external reverb with the equivalent of two PCM 90's. I'd take 500 + shipping for everything or any resonable offerl for any individual piece. You can contact me off list for specifics at jbrogly@....