Scott Harris - back to Oasys

  • harris_scott45
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 25, 2010
      Hello , I am a long time user of the Korg Oasys and was quite active here some time ago. I did some sound design with Norzez on the Mekla and Hera , Harm Vissar and released a couple of bundles here. I own 3 Oasys cards , one in storage and two installed in ITOX dragon cases. At any rate, I am back and hoping to reconnect with the faithful once again. Any sign of my old pal , JoeF?
    • Nick Rothwell
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 4, 2011
        On 4 Jan 2011, at 12:09, sergioasimoes wrote:

        > Nope. Those "ISA Pins" are a Creamware proprietary bus that allows the interconnection of
        > up to 3 cards, combining their DSP power.

        Ah, right. That does ring a bell.

        > Too bad that Korg did not put a feature like this in the Oasys cards.

        True dat.

        -- N.

        Nick Rothwell / Cassiel.com Limited
        www.cassiel.com