OT: Korg 1212 I/O and ADAT timecode conditioner

  • arduini_merlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2010
      Sorry for the off-topic post.

      I'm looking to synchronize my Korg 1212 with an ADAT tape machine using the 9-pin interface. Unfortunately, I am missing the "ADAT Timecode Conditioner" that came with the 1212 card, and that I'm supposed to insert on the cable according to the Korg instructions.

      Does anyone know what the Timecode Conditioner actually does? Is it absolutely necessary for a small setup?

      Thanks!