OASYS PCI for sale on eBay

  • wixonca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
      Hi folks,

      I'm not sure there's much traffic around here these days (I haven't posted here in 8 1/2 years myself, yikes!), but I wanted to let any interested parties know that I have listed my OASYS PCI on eBay:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300437420104

      Perhaps if someone needs to replace a dead board, this might come in handy. That thing still sounds awesome, even by today's standards.
    • Christopher Knapp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
             Hi,

        i might be interested. Would you mind shipping to Europe? I´d make up for the expenses, of course.

        Kind regards, Chris