SynthKit

  • Dan Phillips
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 22 6:03 PM
      Hello,

      I understand that there are some people who have un-answered requests
      for SynthKit beta testing.
      If anyone is interested in this, please send me mail (including your
      full name), even if you've done so before.

      Thank you,

      -----------------
      Dan Phillips
      Product Manager, Korg R&D
      Personal website: www.danphillips.com
    • cimerian83
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 23 9:05 AM
        Hi Dan,

        Thank you for your great work to Oasys card software
        I'm living in French, and have an Oasys pci in Amd Atlhon 1600+ qdi legend K7E mother card & Win 98SE, she work fine.

        She is 8 year older, and is a treasure of granular sound !

        I am interresed by SynthKit, but it's compatible Pc ?

        Bests regards

        Mike Benton

        cimerian83@...

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 23 12:33 PM
          cimerian83@... writes:

          > Thank you for your great work to Oasys card software I'm
          > living in French, and have an Oasys pci in Amd Atlhon 1600+
          > qdi legend K7E mother card & Win 98SE, she work fine.
          >
          > She is 8 year older, and is a treasure of granular sound !
          >
          > I am interresed by SynthKit, but it's compatible Pc ?

          I'm sorry; SynthKit requires MacOS 9.

          Best regards,

          Dan
        • BENTON MIKE
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 23 2:10 PM
            forthcoming once ... may be on Mac !

            Thanks

            ________________________________
            De : Dan Phillips <dan@...>
            À : oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com
            Envoyé le : Jeudi, 23 Juillet 2009, 21h33mn 15s
            Objet : [oasys-pci] Re: SynthKit

            cimerian83@yahoo. fr writes:

            > Thank you for your great work to Oasys card software I'm
            > living in French, and have an Oasys pci in Amd Atlhon 1600+
            > qdi legend K7E mother card & Win 98SE, she work fine.
            >
            > She is 8 year older, and is a treasure of granular sound !
            >
            > I am interresed by SynthKit, but it's compatible Pc ?

            I'm sorry; SynthKit requires MacOS 9.

            Best regards,

            Dan

          • Lenny Stearns
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 30, 2009
              Martin,

              I think you need to send this request directly to Dan at dan@...
              (somebody correct me if I have the address wrong).

              Regards,
              Lenny