Re: Looking for OASYS PCI Mac SW

  • arlenjcox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Korg redid their website. I freaked out at the beginning of January about this and wrote
      them an angry email. It turns out that the restructuring was just taking some time.

      You'll find the OASYS PCI downloads here: http://www.korg.com/SupportResults.aspx?
      productid=482

      You'll also find the original OASYS PCI website here, now: http://www.korg.com/services/products/oasyspci/oasyspci.htm

      -Arlen