Oasys PCI for sale

  • Shiv
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 2, 2008
      I have a barely used Oasys PCI for sale. I used it for a few months
      and then I put it back in its box and its been sitting in my closet
      gathering dust for years. The box has the manuals and the PCI card. I
      have the breakout cable but I am in the midst of moving and will not be
      able to get it to you for a few weeks until I have had a chance to
      unpack.

      $200 shipped OBO. Please email me at snaimpally@... for
      info/pics as I don't check this group very often. I will take Paypal.
      I ship by FedEx ground. It will be well packed as I usually double
      box. Check my ebay id (snaimpally - 100% positive - 400+ transactions).
    • check_your_ego
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 25, 2009
        After recently upgrading my computer, I've decided to say goodbye to my Oasys PCI card. This card works flawlessly and includes all cables, original box and software. Also,latest PC software and PC drivers on CD-R. $250.00 US. Paypal payments accepted.
      • Mike Felker
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 25, 2009
          I am interested, but previously I have seen the Oasys PCI go for as
          low as $200 on KVRaudio.com

          Would you consider a trade?

          email me at mfelker at mfelker dot com if interested.

          Mike

          Quoting check_your_ego <check_your_ego@...>:

          > After recently upgrading my computer, I've decided to say goodbye to
          > my Oasys PCI card. This card works flawlessly and includes all
          > cables, original box and software. Also,latest PC software and PC
          > drivers on CD-R. $250.00 US. Paypal payments accepted.

          C R E A T I V I T Y
        • ukrainiannproud
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 25, 2009
            I wish I had $250 sitting around right now.

            Ugh. I'm not even going to talk about how much I paid for mine a coupla weeks ago.

            If you don't sell it on the list take it to Ebay.

            --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "check_your_ego" <check_your_ego@...> wrote:

            > After recently upgrading my computer, I've decided to say goodbye to my Oasys PCI card. This card works flawlessly and includes all cables, original box and software. Also,latest PC software and PC drivers on CD-R. $250.00 US. Paypal payments accepted.

          • Michael Smith
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 26, 2009
              I appreciate the response.  I did think about putting it on ebay but figured I'd try the groups first.  Do you mind telling me how much you paid for yours?

              Thanks,
              Michael

              I wish I had $250 sitting around right now.

              Ugh. I'm not even going to talk about how much I paid for mine a coupla weeks ago.

              If you don't sell it on the list take it to Ebay.

              --- In oasys-pci@yahoogrou ps.com, "check_your_ ego" <check_your_ ego@...> wrote:

              > After recently upgrading my computer, I've decided to say goodbye to my Oasys PCI card. This card works flawlessly and includes all cables, original box and software. Also,latest PC software and PC drivers on CD-R. $250.00 US. Paypal payments accepted.

            • splitpoint
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 21, 2011
                I'm selling my Oasys-PCI card. It comes in the original box with manual, cables, and software. I'm asking $250 +shipping.

                Al Curatolo