PowerMac G4 Yikes!

  • Patrick DonEgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008
      Anyone have experience using the OASYS PCI in this machine?

      Do it work?

      Is it fast enuf?

      Do I stick with OS 9.2.2?

      Thanks so much!
    • profvonsok@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2008
        Yes, yes, and yes.

        Njoy,
        Prof

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008
          --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick DonEgan" <patricki@...> wrote:

          > Anyone have experience using the OASYS PCI in this machine?
          >
          > Do it work?
          >
          > Is it fast enuf?
          >
          > Do I stick with OS 9.2.2?
          >
          > Thanks so much!

          Hi Pat - this setup is fine, i used it as a stand alone and with Cubase 5/32 and passed all the
          audio through the card as well - i originally used an old G3 233Mhz with 64 meg ram and
          that was fine also - you are better off using 9.2.2 and get the oasys 2.0.2 upgrade form the
          official site.

          Karl Weaver
        • Karl Weaver
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008