Looking for OASYS PCI card

  • hugocasperbums
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2007
      Hello,

      I totally regret having sold my OASYS PCI Card on eBay last year...I
      guess you really start appreciating something once you don't have it
      anymore :-(.

      Anyways, if anyone of you in this group considers selling a OASYS PCI
      card, please let me know.

      Thanks!
      Joerg
    • hugocasperbums
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "hugocasperbums" <jweissflog@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I totally regret having sold my OASYS PCI Card on eBay last year...I
        > guess you really start appreciating something once you don't have it
        > anymore :-(.
        >
        > Anyways, if anyone of you in this group considers selling a OASYS PCI
        > card, please let me know.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Joerg

        I'm happy to report that I found another OASYS PCI card :-).

        Thanks!
        Joerg