OT: 1U Oasys hosts on eBay

  • jarzantarzan
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      I have spotted a pile of full-fledged ITOX Expanding Dragons on eBay
      at a bargain price. I have just grabbed mine :)

      http://cgi.ebay.com/iTox-Expanding-Dragon-1U-Rackmount-Server-733Mhz_W0QQitemZ9707851641QQcategoryZ106269QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

      Regards,
      Peter
    • Nick Rothwell
      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 14, 2006
        On 14 Apr 2006, at 03:38, HPOCHE wrote:

        > can anyone suggest a good, dedicated, ASIO, midi PCI card for this
        > beast?

        Dunno about MIDI, but for ASIO you could use an old Korg product
        called OasysPCI. It's cool - does synthesis, mixing and effects too.

        -- N.

        nick rothwell -- composition, systems, performance -- http://
        www.cassiel.com