Little OT: New Oasys studio set up. Help configuiring it please

  • amadeuboss
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I'm trying to work it out this setup:
      Mac G4 400 OS 9 with Oasys card and MIDIsport UNO midi interface

      Mac G4 2x1,25 OS Panther with DIGI 001 and PTLE 6.2.2

      Roland D50

      First try:

      I plugged the DIGI midi input/outpt to the D50.
      Then, D50 Midi thru to Midisport UNO input.

      In Mac G4 400 OMS setup: I added a new device called DIGI 001

      In Mac 2x1,25 Audio Midi setup, new device called USB MIDI 1x1 (same
      name that it shows
      in the OMS setup). Since the Panther Audio Midi don't allow thru midi
      ports, I plug it to the
      DIGI output, so there are two connections going out from its output
      port.

      Didn't work.

      Second try

      I hooked directly Midisport in/out to Digi 001 midi i/o. then I
      tested configuration and the
      activity lights in the Midisport don't seems to be working.

      Can anybody help me to figure what I'm doing wrong?
      Is it possible to make this work?

      Thanks in advance.
    • amadeuboss
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        Don't mind. Everything is working now. It was a interface issue. It was defective. I changed
        it and now it's working.
        Thanks for attention.