wanted: oasys PCI

  • johnny_sample
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      i am looking for an oasys. i want to pay less than $300, but if you
      have one that has all the cables and a box and is in great shape,
      ill consider paying up to $300. if youre interested, please drop me
      an email: alien_brain at hot mail dot com. thanks so much!

      john
    • Scott Harris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        Check out E-Bay , they have been going for $250 to $300.00 U.S. as of late.

        Search for Korg Oasys and look for completed items - you'll get an idea of what people have been paying.

        From: "johnny_sample" <alien_brain@...>
        Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 22:23:11 -0000

        ><tt>
        >i am looking for an oasys.  i want to pay less than $300, but if you <BR>
        >have one that has all the cables and a box and is in great shape, <BR>
        >ill consider paying up to $300.  if youre interested, please drop me <BR>
        >an email:  alien_brain at hot mail dot com.  thanks so much!<BR>
        ><BR>
        >john<BR>
        ><BR>
        ></tt>

        ><tt>
        ><BR>
        >Contacting Korg Technical Support<BR>
        ><BR>
        >Korg's world-wide network of Korg Distributors is ready, willing,<BR>
        >and able to handle all technical support questions. For information<BR>
        >on contacting their tech support departments, see the OASYS PCI FAQ:<BR>
        ><BR>
        ><BR>
        >This mailing list, however, is not a forum for technical support.<BR>
        ><BR>
        >Members of the Korg R&D product development team read the list, and<BR>
        >enjoy participating in discussions as their schedules permit. Please<BR>
        >note that these are not technical support personnel. Much as they<BR>
        >like talking with people about the product, and may occasionally<BR>
        >offer assistance, they unfortunately cannot answer all technical<BR>
        >support questions.<BR>
        ></tt>

        ><tt><hr width="500">
        ><ul>
        ></ul>
        ></tt>

      • johnny_sample
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          ah yes, however theres none currently... bummer. i guess patience
          is a virtue! anyway, my offer still stands.

          john

          --- In oasys-pci@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Harris" <SCHARRIS@I...>
          wrote:

          > Check out E-Bay , they have been going for $250 to $300.00 U.S. as
          of late.

          > Search for Korg Oasys and look for completed items - you'll get an
          idea of what people have been paying.

          > From: "johnny_sample" <alien_brain@h...>
          > Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 22:23:11 -0000

          > ><tt>
          > >i am looking for an oasys.  i want to pay less than $300, but if
          you <BR>
          > >have one that has all the cables and a box and is in great shape,
          <BR>
          > >ill consider paying up to $300.  if youre interested, please drop
          me <BR>
          > >an email:  alien_brain at hot mail dot com.  thanks so much!<BR>
          > ><BR>
          > >john<BR>
          > ><BR>
          > ></tt>

          > ><tt>
          > ><BR>
          > >Contacting Korg Technical Support<BR>
          > ><BR>
          > >Korg's world-wide network of Korg Distributors is ready,
          willing,<BR>
          > >and able to handle all technical support questions. For
          information<BR>
          > >on contacting their tech support departments, see the OASYS PCI
          FAQ:<BR>
          > ><BR>
          > ><a
          href="http://www.korg.com/oasys_pci_faq_html/oasys_pci_tech_support.ht