New plug-ins on hvsynthdesign!

  • harm visser
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi All,

      I am pleased to anounce 5 new categories of patches:

      -an extended version of the 808_909 style percussion synthesizer

      -a serie PhM patches for creating Bongo/Conga's

      -a serie of Organ patches, which includes an EP and a Hammond B3/4 emulation

      -a PhM Banjo (other plucked string instruments are also possible)

      -a PhM of Tibetan Bowls, which can also be bowed!

      Second: you can download a new Effects file from my website: new are a
      BiQuad filter (two poles, two zero's) for HP/BP/BS/LP filtering. You have to
      handle this filter with care: it can be 'blow-up'.

      The BiQuad is also implemented in the 808_909, because of it's pronounced
      filtering effects on noise. I was able for instance to create cymbal-crashes
      and shaker programs.

      http://www.hvsynthdesign.com

      Regards
      Harm Visser