Re: [oasys-pci] Re: Drivers for Win 2000 and XP and osX

  • Frank W.Kooistra
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      That is a good idea : Just use as a sound generator

      Best is to get an out dated win98 SE machine: Undress is so no other
      applications are running, win98 SE is than reasonable stable

      a KVM switch ( Keyboard video mouse ) or a separat old monitor and so for
      editing and selecting the programs.

      or and old Mac will do just the same ..

      I have a setup for Pulsar as a sound source and i will add a oasys as
      soon as budget allows

      I run all my sound tools on linux ( with a RME Hammerfall card)

      regards

      Frank