No activity in last 7 days
During the week of February 6, 2006, a coalition of more than 600 Oakland public school parents formed to sign a petition to address the contract dispute between the Oakland Teacher’s Union and the Oakland Unified School District. This email listserv was created as a place where parents could talk about the contract impasse. Now that the contract is settled, the email listserv has transformed into a place where parents can discuss important Oakland public school issues.
- Feb 27, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.