CNSL survey

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Wow! What a season and what a finale at All-City! Congratulations to all who swam!

      Parents- please take a few minutes and go to www.cnslswimming.org and fill out the end-of-season survey. Your input really counts. This is where you can make your voice heard about coaches, managers & CNSL in general. Many people do not know that we as managers don't get a say on who is hired for coaches and assistants. Your feedback on the survey really directs a lot of the decisions they make for next season. Please take the time to let them know how everyone did and what we can all do to improve the Tiger Sharks for next year!