RE: [Oakenshawe21218] Dumpster

  • mark counselman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2012
      1. Will there be a dumpster in the neighborhood this year? It is the best thing that the OIA does.

      Unfortunately, no one stepped forward to organize a spring clean-up this year. (Although we actually did have a dumpster last month. We organized a volunteer work day to clean-up the vacant lots on Brentwood Ave. Many who volunteered made use of the dumpster.)

      If anyone wants to organize the next clean-up and reserve a dumpster, please come to our next meeting, 5/20 at 4pm, on the corner of Oakenshaw Pl and Guilfrod Terrace and we can get this going again.

      3. Can anyone recommend a good floor-refinisher?
      See the contractor list on the OIA webpage, under resident resources.

      See you,
      Mark Counselman