new members!

  • c.curlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is Christina Curlett and my husband Chad and I are moving in to
      3424 Guilford Terrace (that is, hopefully, if everything goes okay with
      the settlement/closing etc.). We're so excited to join your beautiful
      neighborhood! I will need some work done to the house prior to our
      moving in, so to get recommendations I thought I'd start here.

      First, I need to get some runners put on the stairs so I don't slip
      carrying our newborn son (due to arrive October 24th!) I would also
      like to have a bannister put in on the third floor for the same
      reason. Anyone have this work like this done before? If so, please
      let me know the contact info so I can get started on that project. The
      other big important job is to have the floors buffed and laminated
      prior to our move-in. Any recommendations for that work is also
      appreciated.

      Thanks so much, and we look forward to meeting you all.

      Best,
      Christina
    • Leigh Thurmond
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2006
        Welcome and congrats on the upcoming birth! I don't know if anyone wrote
        you back but there is a babysitting co-op here in the neighborhood - contact
        Kate McDonald at hillesmac@... to find out more. It has been a
        great resource for us! Will you be working or staying at home?

        I have a 21 mo. old son and am expecting twins any day now. So we'll have
        to do baby playdates when yours arrives...

        Leigh Weihs

        >From: "c.curlett" <cdegaitis@...>
        >To: oakenshawe21218@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Oakenshawe21218] new members!
        >Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:59:07 -0000
        >
        >Hello Everyone,
        >
        >My name is Christina Curlett and my husband Chad and I are moving in to
        >3424 Guilford Terrace (that is, hopefully, if everything goes okay with
        >the settlement/closing etc.). We're so excited to join your beautiful
        >neighborhood! I will need some work done to the house prior to our
        >moving in, so to get recommendations I thought I'd start here.
        >
        >First, I need to get some runners put on the stairs so I don't slip
        >carrying our newborn son (due to arrive October 24th!) I would also
        >like to have a bannister put in on the third floor for the same
        >reason. Anyone have this work like this done before? If so, please
        >let me know the contact info so I can get started on that project. The
        >other big important job is to have the floors buffed and laminated
        >prior to our move-in. Any recommendations for that work is also
        >appreciated.
        >
        >Thanks so much, and we look forward to meeting you all.
        >
        >Best,
        >Christina

      • Anton Deguet & Jane Delury
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
          Hello,

          I am looking for someone to clean my house. Would any of you have a
          recommendation?

          Thank You!

          Jane Delury
          407 Bretton Place