In last 7 days
The Ohio Association of Adult Services (OAAS) is a not-for-profit organization that represents member county boards of mental retardation and developmental disabilities in the State of Ohio. The Association provides a network of resources and technical assistance for the management and operation of adult services programs. OAAS provides opportunities for professional growth and development and coordinates and disseminates valuable information to member organizations to keep them up-to- date on the latest practices in the adult services field.
- Apr 28, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.