policy on Self-Determinatopm

  • Brenda Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
      Would anyone please share with me their policy on the principles of Self-Determination? Thanks!
      Brenda Smith
      RVI - Riverview Industries, Inc.
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 12:12 PM
        Did you ever get this? If not, please send me a reminder at my regular e-mail address and I will send you what I have!

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25 7:43 AM

          Hi Susan –

          No, I didn’t receive anything. I asked the NODA group and they drew a blank as well on this policy…

          Brenda

          Office: 567-262-3054: Mobile: 419-276-0014

          www.rviinc.org

          The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it was sent.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, he or she is hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination or communication of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by calling or e-mailing Brenda Smith 567-262-3054 or bsmith@...; and then destroy this message.