Re: [oaasohio] Minimum Wage Increase

  • Liz Lafferty
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      We increase all of our contracts - piece rate and hourly to reflect
      the new state minimum wage.  We contact all of customers to let
      them know the new prices and they never have a problem with it
      as they have to comply with the minimum wage increase too.
      If you need any other information - please feel free to let me know.
      Lizabeth Lafferty
      Adams CBDD - Venture Productions, Inc.
      Adult Services Director
      www.ventureproductions.org