Minimum Wage Increase

  • djjacksonwd45
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
      I was wondering how other workshops are handling the January 1 increase in the minimum wage. Our income from contracts is significantly below the $283,000 limit. Does this mean we only have to pay the federal minimum wage? Also, how does this apply to DD boards as we don't technically gross any money?

      Thank you,
      Dave
    • Liz Lafferty
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2011
        We increase all of our contracts - piece rate and hourly to reflect
        the new state minimum wage.  We contact all of customers to let
        them know the new prices and they never have a problem with it
        as they have to comply with the minimum wage increase too.
        If you need any other information - please feel free to let me know.
        Lizabeth Lafferty
        Adams CBDD - Venture Productions, Inc.
        Adult Services Director
        www.ventureproductions.org