Re: [nzpalmcycad] Achieving jungle look [3 Attachments]

  • brent
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 21, 2011
      Actually I expected that you would be living in some shaded gully
      covered in tea-tree 6 metres high with a muddy stream at the bottom.
      It looks like Queensland. I guess you don't own a lawn mower.
    • aries@splurge.net.nz
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 21, 2011
        very little tea tree
        I use to have upto 200 lawnmowers at a time as i use to repair them and thats what paid for a big percentage of my plants and as for stream,yes. tidal stream at bottom of section and beach 7sections away as no exit street.Still have a lawnmower or so but have no lawn at all

        On Mon 21/11/11 10:23 PM , brent oceanicpalms@... sent:

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 21, 2011
          And if this is your driveway, you must not own a car. Probably got
          your priorities right
        • aries@splurge.net.nz
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 21, 2011
            sure is my driveway and back of section is far more crowded and got to have a car

            On Mon 21/11/11 10:31 PM , brent oceanicpalms@... sent:

            And if this is your driveway, you must not own a car. Probably got
            your priorities right

          • mark vodanovich
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 23, 2011
              Hi I am about to put one of these in the ground in a raised bed and wondered if anyone had the ideal planting mix .Thanks
            • brent
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 24, 2011
                You have to have a car alright but I wouldn't mind having a
                chauffeur, driving wears you down and all you achieve is getting from
                a to b.