creator

  • ph4181@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2001
      Hi I have created this group to further my interests in
      palms and cycads and to make it easier for people all
      around NZ to keep in contact.
      Myself-I am the seedbank of NZ Palm/cycad society and get
      many inquires on the subject and feel in alot of cases it
      maybe simpler to reply to some question via a group.It
      could help people to source things that are harder toget
      or out of their area or for instance combine seedsourcing
      It was not my intention to have people put on pages and
      pages of plants for sale on a regular basis althrough
      this can not be stopped.Please make use of this group to
      make it a worthwhile effort
      Regards Gary Coleman