No activity in last 7 days
Welcome to the New York State Young Democrats Disability Issues Caucus (NYSYDDIC) listserv. This E-mail list provides a forum for discussion amongst Caucus members as well as the primary medium for official caucus announcements.
NYSYYDIC is dedicated to promoting political activism among young Democrats with disabilities living in New York. Membership in the caucus is limited to persons under thirty-six (36) years of age. Please note that you do not need to have a disability to join.
For more information please
E-mail us or call Dustin D. Hausner, NYSYDDIC Chair at 646.2468795.
Click here for links to other related organizations.
- Jul 15, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.