    Feb 21, 2017

      Enhancing & Enriching ESOL Instruction for Adults Through the Use of Web Sites

      A NYS TESOL Adult Ed Salon

      Tuesday, April 4, 2017

      6:00pm-8:00pm

       Northern Manhattan

      ESL Teachers of Adults can stimulate and accelerate student language learning by utilizing free web sites as part of their classroom instruction.  In this Salon, we will view and analyze the benefits of different web sites geared to work on reading, listening, speaking and writing.

      Participants will share examples of practical applications and examples of how they have been used and discover ways they can be adapted for various levels. Participants will receive practical handouts and lesson plan ideas.

      As always, the Salon will be a “think, sip, and relax” gathering in a private home conducive to sipping wine, eating cheese, laughing and learning together.

      To keep Salons intimate, there is room for a limited number of participants.

      The fee is $5.00 (NYS TESOL members) and $10.00 (non-members.)

      Please pay in cash when you arrive.

      If you need to renew your membership, or wish to join NYS TESOL, please visit:

      http://nystesol.org/join.html

      RSVP for the April 4th Salon at rsvp-Salon042017@...

      When you RSVP, we will provide directions and further information

      http://www.instagram.com/nystesol