3rd Annual NYSSA-XBRL Event in New York on April 11th

  • ericlndr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2007

      I thought some of our list members would be interested in the 3rd Annual NYSSA-XBRL Event on April 11th:

      XBRL for Equity Research and Investment Analysis

      Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2007
      Time: 4:15 p.m.-7:15 p.m. Reception to follow

      Location: Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity, Baruch College, 55 Lexington Avenue

      Free for members and nonmembers

      Learn how XBRL can be used in the equity research and investment analysis process to expedite routine tasks, including accessing and analyzing information from corporate filings and earnings releases. Key regulators and stakeholder representatives will explain how the implementation of XBRL into the regulatory reporting process will meet the needs of individual investors and professional analysts. A panel discussion will center on ways in which XBRL could add the most value to investors and what needs to be done from a regulatory perspective in order to make this a reality. A cocktail reception will directly follow the event.

      Speakers and panelists from regulatory organizations and the Wall Street investment community including:
      Alfred R. Berkeley, III, Board Member, XBRL US
      Jeffrey J. Diermeier, CFA, President and CEO, CFA Institute
      John W. White, JD, Director, Division of Corporation Finance, SEC
      Donald M. Young, Board Member, FASB
      Representatives from Xerox, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and other sell-side and buy-side investment firms

      Chair: Eric P. Linder, CFA, SavaNet

      To register for program, click here:

      http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/xbrl2007