Data Interactive, New XBRL-Focused Blog Introduced by Hitachi

  • steve_kleine
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hello all,
      I wanted to let you all know about a new blog, Data Interactive,
      that Hitachi America Ltd. XBRL Business Unit has started. Designed
      as an online magazine focusing on XBRL and its related issues, Data
      Interactive is updated weekly.

      The blog is edited by financial expert Bob Schneider and will
      feature content written by the Hitachi XBRL team and guest
      contributors from the financial services industry, such as Mike
      Willis, Founding Chairman of XBRL International and a partner with
      PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Gary Purnhagen, a partner with Merrill
      Corporation. You can see the blog here:

      http://blog.hitachixbrl.com/

      Data Interactive welcomes input from industry experts and observers
      on the rapidly-evolving XBRL environment. Those interested in
      posting as a guest blogger should contact Hitachi at
      xbrl@....

      Regards,
      Steve Kleine
      Spiralgroup (On behalf of Hitachi America Ltd., XBRL Business Unit)