Winter/Spring 2004 Newsletter is now online!

  • Karen R Sabog
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2004
      The Winter/Spring 2004 Newsletter is now online!

      http://www.nyscaa.org/

      Find out about this year's candidates running for office and make
      sure to cast your vote by filling out the Spring 2004 Election Ballot
      before April 15th. We've also got lots of alumni newsbytes on our
      fellow delegates and staph with even more coming! And remember to
      mark your calendars for Reunion 2004 on the West Coast in
      San Diego from August 12-15, 2004!

      Keep us up-to-date and let us know your current address, family
      additions, career moves, and anything else you would like to share by
      filling out the Bio Update Form or sending us email at bio@...!

      Keep in touch!
      Karen Sabog (Hawaii 1982)
      Chair, NYSCAA Board of Advisors