Group Reactivated

  • kvashagirl12
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2005
      All Right I finally got a chance to re-activate us. Start posting. It
      looks likes the Islanders are doing pretty good this season. I finally
      have the NHL package to watch the Islanders games.
      GO ISLES!!! GO KVASHA!!!
      Bye for now,
      Suzanne
    • Brenda Scholl
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2005
        thanks

        i will check that out

        Brenda

        ps the Pens really stink this year that is my home team since i live in Pittsburgh pa but im also an isles fan