Re: Dead Group

  • kvashagirl12
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
      Vickey,
      I know I've been neglecting my oleg group. I'm goin to the November
      20th Islanders game in Florida. I doubt I'll get there on time. I get
      off work at 6pm. I can't leave early because I have the Austistic
      group. If any of the kids are there after 5pm I have to watch them
      until they get picked up. I used to leave earlier on Wednsdays.

      I hope Oleg will understand. I wonder if any of the NHL players
      support Autisme like the NFL players do.

      ttyl Suzanne
    • Victoria (Vickey)
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2002
        Hey Sue! I went to the game with Laura and to my surprise our OLEG
        DIDN'T PLAY!!!!!!! What was up with that? I miss him so much :(

        -Vickey
      • Brenda Scholl
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2002
          --- "Victoria (Vickey)" <panthergirlv@...> wrote:
          > Hey Sue! I went to the game with Laura and to my
          > surprise our OLEG
          > DIDN'T PLAY!!!!!!! What was up with that? I miss him
          > so much :(
          >
          > -Vickey

          he had an injury a broken ankle

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • kvashagirl12
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2003
            Hey Vickey,

            I went to that same game on November 21st. Our boy Oleg was
            sitting in the press box on the injured list. I know I was like
            looking forward to seeing him. Bummers!!! My brother & my boyfriend
            were teasing me about it the whole night too. Men ya know!!!

            Later Sue