Dead Group

  • v442313
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2002
      Hey what's new with "OHMYLEG"? Haven't heard much about him so far
      this season, though I haven't heard much of anything. I haven't been
      a very good fan so far, been too busy with school and work... I miss
      my Oleg :(

      Vickey
    • kvashagirl12
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
        Vickey,
        I know I've been neglecting my oleg group. I'm goin to the November
        20th Islanders game in Florida. I doubt I'll get there on time. I get
        off work at 6pm. I can't leave early because I have the Austistic
        group. If any of the kids are there after 5pm I have to watch them
        until they get picked up. I used to leave earlier on Wednsdays.

        I hope Oleg will understand. I wonder if any of the NHL players
        support Autisme like the NFL players do.

        ttyl Suzanne
      • Victoria (Vickey)
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2002
          Hey Sue! I went to the game with Laura and to my surprise our OLEG
          DIDN'T PLAY!!!!!!! What was up with that? I miss him so much :(

          -Vickey
        • Brenda Scholl
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2002
            --- "Victoria (Vickey)" <panthergirlv@...> wrote:
            > Hey Sue! I went to the game with Laura and to my
            > surprise our OLEG
            > DIDN'T PLAY!!!!!!! What was up with that? I miss him
            > so much :(
            >
            > -Vickey

            he had an injury a broken ankle

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • kvashagirl12
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2003
              Hey Vickey,

              I went to that same game on November 21st. Our boy Oleg was
              sitting in the press box on the injured list. I know I was like
              looking forward to seeing him. Bummers!!! My brother & my boyfriend
              were teasing me about it the whole night too. Men ya know!!!

              Later Sue